This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi, hotspot not working even sometimes shutdown, phone heating and battery draining issue

Anuj_Chauhan
Star II
Model Name: ROG PHONE 5
Firmware Version: 31.0810.1226.77
Frequency of Occurrence: always
This is not the first time asus did this to me. My last phone died after 1 year because mother board crashed and fixing was costing me a lot n now again this. Anyways this is my last asus product which I'll buy and I want my phone to be fixed or will be taking some legal help this time.
9 REPLIES 9

Anuj_Chauhan
Star II
Yes I did it two times but nothing happened. Now at service center they have ordered some part which due to scarcity is not confirmed when it will arrive. What to say.

Amin_Sodawala
Star II
They said 15 days to repair your phone, where are you located.? I guess the situation might be same in my locality as well

Anuj_Chauhan
Star II
i am from Shimla HP but i have given it in Chandigarh as Shimla people also send it to Chandigarh (what they said) which would have resulted in more time.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Anuj,
Please share your details in PM.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.