Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wifi and hotspot not working

vino007079
Star II

my wifi and wifi hotspot not working.

14 REPLIES 14

Welcome to the sad reality. It feels super **bleep**ty to realise that we thought we were doing a justice to support underdogs for a good product. Never thought its a sabotage plan. How crazy it should be to push a firmware update i never asked for and burn the motherboard to extort part and service amount?

larryfriedman63
Star II

My wi-fi is working but I cannot turn on the hotspot for tethering.

vino007079
Star II

What the hell is happening with my phone. 3.5 audio jack stopped working today

sriharibn
Star II

@vino007079 I observed the same series of events. Fist wifi stopped turning on and after 4 days audio jack stopped working. Thats when i thought i should get the phone to service center before the entire board gets damaged. 
After registering a repair case in the service center I communicated the SR number to the internal team through mail. After escalating the issue to internal time I was offered a one time free of cost repair(since my device was out of  warranty). It took 10 days for the part to arrive and phone to be completely fixed. I am happy now(until it breaks down again). Big headache reduced. 
remember, hell with the software updates.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.