happinkluoja
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Rog Phone 5s
Firmware Version: WW-18.1220.2201.192
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: not that kind of issue
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hello 🙂
I wanted to make some modifications on my phone like changing the font. I did some research and it seems to be a bit complicated, in my case anyway. I don't want to use a known font like arial or roboto, I would like to import my own. I can't figure out how I can do this, since most of the applications in the play store don't work with the Asus phone models.
Is there a solution for a non-rooted phone?
6 REPLIES 6

keren_ASUS
Hi @happinkluoja
Thank you for reaching out. Other than using the fonts available on your ROG, there isn't really any way to do so without rooting.
We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you!

HildaX
Star II
Adding new fonts without root is actually possible. It takes use of Installing an .apk file to add a font into the list. If you would like to get a font(s) installed, send me the .ttf files. In return I will make a single apk that I can put as many fonts in as i can.

HildaX
Star II
screenshot-20221116-105108722.jpg
This is my font.

HildaX
Star II
Note that stock software hasn't been modified in ANY way and is non-root official software.