Ryu9
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ROG 5S
Firmware Version:WW_Phone-31.0810.1226.114
Rooted or not:NO
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Today I just came back from work after that I found out my phone unable to turn on wifi also hotspot I also tried to reset wifi, mobile data,Bluetooth, restart phone also didn't work at all my phone warranty was ended I don't know what to do right
screenshot-20220909-190108146-281-29.jpg
now I feel so sad because I don't have money to afford to repair, also one thing my sim card 1 slot also didn't working at all seriously I need help ...
screenshot-20220909-184722667.jpg
screenshot-20220909-185000701.jpg
screenshot-20220909-185054359.jpg

screenshot-20220909-183314736.jpg

13 REPLIES 13

nsanedown
Star III
Ryu9

Holy cow bro it just made me feel happy around 1~2 hours after I saw my phone randomly automatically restart phone it self after that my wifi gone again same issue can't turn it on again Jesus Christ

View post
Yes, it's the same issue as above and the same thing that happened to me here: https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/215848/#Comment_215848
2 weeks after that post my phone turned off as I was playing followed by the death of the motherboard.
It would be wise to start making backups of whatever you have to a different phone and contact a repair shop.

keren_ASUS
Hi @Ryu9 
I'm so sorry for the trouble this is causing you. The best route is to reach out to your local service center to see if there's anything they can do to help since the phone will not turn on. We truly apologize for the inconvenience.

Ryu9
Star II
keren_ASUS

Hi @Ryu9 

I'm so sorry for the trouble this is causing you. The best route is to reach out to your local service center to see if there's anything they can do to help since the phone will not turn on. We truly apologize for the inconvenience.

View post
Already did call service customer support to ask around why getting this problem they saying need walk In their Asus service center😂

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.