noldoli
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG5
Firmware Version: WW-18.0.840.2201.229
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: N/A
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Android
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Wanting to let the dust settle with Android 12 for ROG5 (I'm no gamer; stability is paramount to me; I can take hit on performance, but won't compromise on stability) I've been tracking Android 11 updates. At this juncture, I've confirmed that the system is willing to update itself to the newest WW-18.0840.2202.231 (A11) or WW-31.0810.1226.67 (A12). However, I wondered by simply keeping up with Android 11 updates whether upgrading Android 12 won't be possible in the future, especially when eventually A11 updates stopped getting released for this phone?? Am I at a now or never moment with A12?
Thanks for any insights.
5 REPLIES 5

k_huat
Rising Star II
It's more like a beta version a12 to get all user test it n feedback for improvement.. Asus strategy maybe 🤔
shiroYAMI

OMG. a12 is disgusting. the fonts are terrible. Notification bar and design like phones of the past. where is the menu on the power button. I need ROG with its individual and unusual design. I want to burp from the update. give me back my ROG 5 with a11.

I don't want to use this ROG Phone

View post