cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM NOT DETECTED AFTER UPDATE ANDRIOD 13

jmmychn
Star I

Dear Admin,

Request solution after rog5 update to andriod 13 , sim card not detected.

need solution ASAP

sys detail 22.0210.0210.200

12 REPLIES 12

keren_ASUS

Hello everyone, was this issue resolved? 

If not, please le us know the following info:

1. Is the problem "SIM not detected" or "SIM detected but with no signal"?
2. Put SIM card to another SIM tray (SIM 2) to check if the issue persists
3. Issue persists in Safe Mode?
4. Put another SIM card (different carrier) to cross-check

Thank you. 

Hi @keren_ASUS , Is there any update to this issue as my device is with the service center for almost 2 months now without any solution. Need a resolution on this issue ASAP. 

DeePzZ
Star II

Have the exact same issue after getting A13. Sim cards stopped working after a sudden automatic reboot and the phone is getting rebooted automatically every two hours continuously. 

Yeah. My Phone just decided it's time for Android 13 and just did it by itself. And now it is doing the same thing. Both cards keep dropping in and out of being detected and the phone randomly reboots/crashes every now and then.

What the actual f*ck ASUS. People have reported this not so small issue since beginning of May. It essentially makes my phone unusable.

Have anyone received any fix or update from the Asus end on this issue? As for me, the phones with the service center for like 2 **bleep**ty months and they said it was because of a f**king water damage. Can you believe that !!  Now they're asking me to pay 45K INR for their mistake ! They sell defective design flawed products that makes us suffer and expect us to pay for their mistake, not a chance. For a reputed brand to go for these cheap tactics is disgusting.