This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog5s WiFi Bluetooth hotspot not working

ravinder2994
Star I
After last update on 9th of October 2022 . ROG5s WiFi Bluetooth hotspot not working sudden did anybody facing the same if yes then is there any solution??
screenshot-20221003-081824636.jpg
screenshot-20221003-081901887.jpg

10 REPLIES 10

chuckalee6
Star II
they r always tell you to visit service center they dont think about people who working to ship or other country that has far or no service center.

FunBike31
Community Legend I
chuckalee6

they r always tell you to visit service center they dont think about people who working to ship or other country that has far or no service center.

View post
Manufacturers of 'general public' smartphones that repair in private homes may exist but I don't know of any, they exist in cars, bicycles, televisions, household appliances and even PCs at Dell, maybe a day for smartphones!
To my knowledge There are service centers in the country where Rog smartphones are officially distributed by Asus

ravinder2994
Star I
chuckalee6

View post
I devised some solutions, such as resetting the network, performing a factory reset, or even downgrading to Android 11. I found the same issue, so the problem is not with the update but with the motherboard .And there is no ASUS service centre in Rohtak City.They just simply tell you to visit the service centre, which, according to my knowledge, is located in Delhi .
I don't have any options right now on what to do . Some people are facing a performance downgrade after a motherboard replacement. Is that true ?

AluShakery
Star I
Hello
My Rog phone 5s wifi& hotspot stop working suddenly .wifi don't turn on.
What should I do now?
I live in Iran.is there any official Asus repair center in Tehran?
Please give it address

Jiaszzz_ASUS
Hello, AluShakery. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Please be advised that we don’t have any direct business in the country of origin you mentioned.
The products were imported by the dealer themselves, which is beyond our control.
We suggest that you seek assistance from your dealer directly.