SwaggieP
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG phone 5
Firmware Version: latest for today July 26 2021
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi all,

Does anyone experiencing the sound problem in your ROG phone 5? Whenever I open my Instagram or TikTok, the video starts playing and when I adjust the volume, the video will go buffering and never play. After that, my whole phone goes no sound at all even people calling it won't ring, just vibrate. The whole phone goes very laggy as well... For the game mobile legend, the sound effect in the effect is gone as well... I have to in-game restart the game then the sound will come back for one match only.. lol super sad

Anyone facing this problem? Any one got the solution?
27 REPLIES 27

Titan_ASUS
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi @SwaggieP @BorisAnimal @nae.gonzaga @atiqahviolet
For the no sound issue of "Mobile Legends: Bang Bang", there were some ios and Android users reported this issue on https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ (refer to this link), and ASUS also reported this to game developer . Please report this to app developer to ask for solutions. Thanks

SwaggieP
Star III
Titan_ASUS

For the no sound issue of "Mobile Legends: Bang Bang", there were some ios and Android users reported this issue on https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ (refer to this link), and ASUS also reported this to game developer . Please report this to app developer to ask for solutions. Thanks

View post
Hi, there is still "some" sound there in game. Just that most of the sound is gone. And I realize this happen Everytime after I put my phone to ultra durable mode. Switched it back to dynamic and this happen. So need to do a in game restart to fix it.

BorisAnimal
Star II
Titan_ASUS

View post

Are you seriously writting this after 2 weeks?

this was done right away, all the problems with sound on other devices are dated 4 years ago on their forum and they all have solutions, I made asus logs, recorded the screen, described the problem (not only I have this problem), what would you send me to mobile legends forum?

your company's phone is positioned as a gaming phone, it was bought for the game, the game should be suitable for the phone? or a phone that is suitable for games?