cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Phone 5 Discussion Thread

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
Hi Zentalk,
As more and more users get their hands on the brand-new ROG Phone 5, we want to keep the forum section dedicated to technical questions and issues. General discussion threads about the ROG Phone 5 will be removed from now on and you are kindly asked to use this thread if you want to talk about the ROG Phone 5 with other users. If you encounter a bug or technical issue with your device, please create a separate thread.
As always, keep it clean and be respectful to each other. The thread will be moderated accordingly and posts that break our community rules will be removed. If you spot any bad behavior in this thread, or any other thread on Zentalk, please notify me or another moderator on our staff.
GL HF! ❤️

ROG Phone 5 | For Those Who Dare | ROG
347 REPLIES 347

Eftapsixos
Star III
To all of you talking about motherboard replacement WATCH OUT!!
They are replacing your motherboard with refurbished - reconditioned - USED ones so ask them to put new mobos. By replacing the motherboard they are also CHANGING THE IMEI so if you have plans for reselling it know that if i was a buyer I wouldn't buy it with a different IMEI from what is written on the box.
Also if 15 DAYS haven't passed from day of purchase you might be eligible for device replacement NO QUESTION ASKED. (at least thats how it is in Europe)
Dont make these suckers in Asus any favors and ask what is your right as a buyer to ask.
Mine had problem from start with microphone, spoke with support after 15 days and they replaced my mobo with a used one and problem is still there. I'm talking with shop I bought it from to get my money back the next few days.
YOU ARE A BUYER ITS THEIR RESPONSIBILITY TO CHECK THOSE THINGS BEFORE SELLING THEIR PHONE. DEMAND YOUR RIGHTS

BorisAnimal
Star II
TRASH ASUS !!!! GIVE ANSWER FOR UR CLIENTS !!!!!!!!!!

BorisAnimal
Star II
mangesh_singh

moderators need to work on their attitude to start with...i have never seen any reply that acknowledges a reported issue let alone fixing it

View post
+ zero work, zero support

pourush_kalia
Star III
Any update about when they gonna wake up and let us know, when the wifi can be connected on this pathetic useless device "Rog 5" of a not at all trustworthy company "Asus"

pourush_kalia
Star III
Any update about when they gonna wake up and let us know, when the wifi can be connected on this pathetic useless device "Rog 5" of a not at all trustworthy company "Asus"