This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG 5 WIFI/AUDIO JACK/SIM 1 NOT WORKING AFTER UPDATE ANDROID 13

Fierul
Star II

After update Android 13 I face three problem my wifi won't activate,my audio jack won't working,my sim 1 won't detect but my sim 2 yes work normally.Already try all the step recommend by troubleshooting from first till the where to ask reset factory but none are working.it like to force me to stop using Asus/ROG phone model now.maybe that the only solution I have.give up on ROG and switch to other brand phones.for those whose think to download Android 12 firmware downgraded from 13 to 12,I recommend don't do that because I already did it and become more worse.i didn't force u guys tho but if wanna try so go on.well I hope Asus/admin take a serious action about this thing.Like a bug after the update.

5 REPLIES 5

necromancer1970
Star II

Hi, well I'm facing the same problem first was my air triggers then my finger print sensor, now my 2 sim cards and my phone is on android 11 cause the phone can't update to Android 12 or 13 it's said that is up to date, honestly I also gave up on asus rog phones. I was thinking on buying the rog phone 7 but hell no they got lack of support even apple has better costumer service.

I'm too disappointed with ROG phone 5

Aureliannn_ASUS

Hi @Fierul ,

we're sorry for the inconvenience that may caused.

We have sent you a messege in PM box.

Please kindly check the PM box at the top right corner, and help provide the information.

Thank you.

Please help me, after the update, two SIM cards do not work for me

bukanmaverick
Star I

Hi, i got this problem too. Fortunately, i just facing WiFi problem. It cannot be activated anymore since i updated to Android 13. Network reset, factory reset, it doesn't help. I hope ASUS working for this major bugs quickly. OR, maybe any workaround, it would help.