Sibi
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hey Asus team, you guys are always saying put the a12 theme engine request in ideas for next forum we will adapt it if enough people request for it....i see so many Rog 5 users in ideas for next forum requesting a12 theme engine....but u guys are not looking to it....now after a12 update the Google apps are visibling ugly with greensih accent and tints in background and Asus ui is having another accent colors as per themes....this is inconsistent and looks ugly....we want a12 theme engine to be available on Rog 5...
Instead of asking us to put it in ideas for next as u are saying for a long time....create an official post with a poll asking if u need a12 theme engine yes or no...you will see 90% of Rog t users selecting yes...this way u will know the truth ..
Seriously after a12 update the phones ugliest looking with various accent colors and inconsistent
42 REPLIES 42

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Sibi,
Thank you for the feedback.
Share me the link where you have created a thread under Ideas for next section, and I can see how many users have actually upvoted this

Sibi
Rising Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi Sibi,

Share me the link where you have created a thread under Ideas for next section, and I can see how many users have actually upvoted this

View post
Hey...that's what I'm saying...not many people go inside the ideas for next section...instead of asking me...u guys can create a post like u already pinned some in the forum...u can create a post and pin it and ask Rog 5 users to select it!...ur side posts will reach maximum and many people will respond

Sibi
Rising Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi Sibi,

View post
Sibi

Need customisation features that are available on zenfone series that are missing in rog...theme store is not used by many people as it changes whole system color(mostly dark themes) along with cartoonish icons....we need theme option found in zenfone series

give 2 themes alone the default zen ui and rog ui that are pre installed...and get rid of theme store we can use this 2 default themes and use the stock style app to change icon qs tile shape and accent color

No theme store needed just android style customisation (default zenui and rog ui themes are enough)
Here's my link I created way back...

Sibi
Rising Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi Sibi,

View post
Sibi

Hi, as android 12 has introduced monet theme engine, which changes accent color of system based on wallpaper or lets us choose the color by ourselves and also changes the icons colors...it would be needed for Rog 5 too...because of the theme engine of a12 absent in Rog 5...the device has 2 seperate accent colors a blue or orange accent that is provided by the built in Asus theme that are pre installed...and a 2nd greenish tint background with green accent on all Google apps by the a12 Monet theme engine ...so it couldn't be fixed until the money theme engine is given to Rog 5...if u tweak the Google apps from the ugly green tint to any other accent even then when we use any of the Asus themes the accent of Google apps will not change.

So gives the monet theme engine with the default Asus classic theme ..and we will use it.

People who want to use the themes can use the Asus theme store.

The Google apps in current a12 for Rog 5 is too ugly with greensih tint instead of grey color in dark mode...and u guys tweaking the Google apps and changing its accent without providing us monet theme engine will not fix it as if we use the pre installed game theme again the accent will mis match with orange and blue...we need monet theme engine of a12 to fix this ui customisation

A12 Monet theme engine

I have again created a new idea for next today...it would be good if u're able to pin this in the forum and make it reach the Rog 5 users

krent
Star I
If you are an employee of toll by plate but you have no idea about the toll by plate Login the toll by plate is provided an official site for employee login at. If you successfully complete the toll by plate Login @ Login at then you can use the toll by plate employee login benefits. Visit site: