This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nfc payment doesn't work

Jokruta
Star I

Nfc patent doesnt worki, I approach the smartphone to the terminal and nothing  reacts, on some terminals the message "use only one card" pops up. Strange, I only have one card connected to GPay, everything worked on previous phone. I use Android 13. I've tried everything, the latest firmware and updates have been uploaded, zenfone has just returned from the warranty, the nfc antena has been replaced with a new one and the problem still remains. Isn't this a problem with Twin apps feature? But i don't have this feature enabled on either the banking app or Google Wallet. Request for help

4 REPLIES 4

ReaperZ_Wolf
Zen Master I

What is your phone? Zenfone or Rog 5/5s.

Make it clear 1st

sory i didn't nktice i write in rog phone topic,  and yes i speak about zenfone 8 phone, i use both android 13 and when it doesn't work I try android 12 also didn't work, i try everything, factory reset, clear cache etc, and even blik payment without goay. I notice in some POS terminals shows only message: "please use only one payment card" - i use only one card, and I've got only sibgle google account  (I check pm 999 user and I don't have one) 

Agusfahmi
Star I

NFC saya tidak berfungsi

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.