This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My rog phone 5 genshin impact slow in 31.0810.1226.77 android 12 ITS look like being nerf

GITRAS
Star I
My genshin play look like being nerf after update android
11 REPLIES 11

Kris_ASUS
Community Manager
Community Manager
GITRAS

My genshin play look like being nerf after update android

My rog phone 5 genshin impact slow in 31.0810.1226.77 android 12 ITS look like being nerf
Hi,
We will look into this issue. Please check your PM and provide some more information to us. Thank you.

Omkar13579
Star III
I'm on the same firmware version and play genshin regularly. I've noticed genshin lags sometimes and the fps barely manages to keep stable. I've found relaunching genshin fixes the issue and maintains a smooth 50-60 fps on average. However it does run the phone pretty hot and it does drop frames around 47°C. I'd suggest playing in an air-conditioned room or getting a phone cooler to help in these situations.

ExodusCODM
Rising Star II
clarkbekcz

You need Android version 7.0 at a minimum to download the game on Android, and at least 8GB of free space. Follow the instructions below if you have a compatible device. It’s worth noting that the download from Google Play will be fairly fast, but downloading the resources in-game can take a few hours.

Why is my Genshin Impact ping so high? Make sure your game is fully up to date with the latest version, as it may have removed the bug that was causing the high ping. Make sure your internet connection is working properly. Lots of websites, like this one, will let you carry out a speed test. If your network is the issue, you can try restarting your router.

View post
A telephone is a telecommunications device that permits two or more users to conduct a conversation when they are too far apart to be heard directly. A telephone converts sound, typically and most efficiently the human voice, into electronic signals that are transmitted via cables and other communication channels to another telephone which reproduces the sound to the receiving user. The term is derived from Greek: τῆλε (tēle, far) and φωνή (phōnē, voice), together meaning distant voice. A common short form of the term is phone, which came into use almost immediately after the first patent was issued.

NIKHIL_misal
Star I
Wanted to go back and downgrade to Android 12 to 11.. somebody guide me how to downgrade?

excavation5
Rising Star II
NIKHIL misal

Wanted to go back and downgrade to Android 12 to 11.. somebody guide me how to downgrade?

View post
I can help you but all your data will be deleted if you this ... On asus website they have officiall downgrade to android 11 and if you still wont write me and i will help you