This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Asus rog 5 12/256 gb storage wifi and hotspot not working

HI i bought asus rog 5 and suddenly its hotspot and wifi stop working tell me what do I do its out of warranty but it's global issue can u plzz fix my phone

11 REPLIES 11

Please help me too. I have the same problem of WIFI not turning on. Now Lord Messi is saying that the phone will die soon. I have used many Android devices but to be honest I never had a single problem. I sold my one plus seven which was under warranty to get hands on this device and now please don't let me know that it was a big mistake. I liked ROG PHONE because it's the phone from the future as per it's style, features and every possible thing i can think off but this blunder from Asus team has pissed me off. I just can't express my dissatisfaction. We r humans we make mistakes but please find a good solution so that I can play games in peace. I thought this is the end of my search to get such a companion for my gaming instinct pls don't prove me wrong. I need help 😭 please i do not have money to spend another thousands of money for a better phone. After using this phone I cannot even think of using any other phone because there is no comparison for this phone... Pls help kind request 

Jiaszzz_ASUS

Hello,  mohdkashifhasan .

Sorry for the slow reply due to the Lunar New Year holiday and any inconvenience this may cause.

Please refer to [Phone/Pad] What to do if my phone won't connect to a Wi-Fi network? first for troubleshooting the Wi-Fi issue you might have.  Then please check the top-right corner of the screen, and kindly share the details requested in the PM inbox.

Thank you!

Willjoe
Star II

Update the Wireless and Bluetooth drivers through Device Manager. Reset network. Reset internet browser. Update and confirm BIOS / Windows packages / drivers with the latest version in your PC.

Regards,

Will

evil_party
Star I

I too am facing the same issue. My phone suddenly refuses to switch on wifi and hotspot is showing error. Its been only 1 year and 25 days. Now my phone is off warranty and so what do i do....this is a manufacturing defect as i enquired and found. 

I want to know what asus is willing to do on this issue, bcz i m not going to keep quite to their fault on draining my money.