This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just had "WAITING FOR FLASH FULL RAM DUMP" screen.

soulreaper0666
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 5
Firmware Version: 18.0840.2109.188
Rooted or not: NOT
Frequency of Occurrence: 1
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
My phone was just resting on table when it appeared on my screen. i had no problem with the device prior to this or with any of the updates. I got scared for a moment, i searched the similar issue post and with 15 sec press of all three button i was able to reboot my device and its running normal for now. Will be observing the device whether it continues like rest of the devices. its shame that such high price device having this device bricking issue in number of devices and company isn't doing much.
HOPING, my device don't do that ram dump thing again.
4 REPLIES 4

Irene2_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi @soulreaper0666 ,
I'm sorry to hear that. Please get in touch with a local ASUS service at your earliest convenience. Please also check your inbox here on Zentalk for a PM from me.

soulreaper0666
Rising Star II
Irene2_ASUS

Hi @soulreaper0666 ,

I'm sorry to hear that. Please get in touch with a local ASUS service at your earliest convenience. Please also check your inbox here on Zentalk for a PM from me.

View post
Today my ROG phone died and its not booting at all even the 15 seconds press of all keys is also not working . i will search for service centre near me and will go see what they suggest and will share it with you over here and in PM.

soulreaper0666
Rising Star II
Irene2_ASUS

Hi @soulreaper0666 ,

View post
I have submitted my ROG 5 to the service centre and also shared the RMA and serial number of it in PM.

TharkiBuddha
Star I
Irene2_ASUS

Hi @soulreaper0666 ,

View post
It's been 2 weeks since the motherboard replacement after phone died cause of update. I got 2 new updates after that but haven't encountered any issue yet. Hopefully it doesn't get any issue in future. Thanks to the Asus services.