This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a fix for our issues? Are they working to resolve it. it??

ghyzriellgalez0
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog 5 16/256 vairant
Firmware Version: latest
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): all the time
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Are they working to resolve our concern? Why have we not receive updates yet if they do. This 2.84 Ghz they advertising, why are not getting this resolve? This issue is been here already more than months. I just bought this Phone in May 31st and I am starting to regret this choice. Bought this mainly for codm, but I cannot play properly because of FPS DROPS AND STUTTERING ISSUES, even with the aero cooler on, does not give any difference. Screen recording with microphone input is not resolved. How long are we going to wait for an update to fix this, and if the next update will be able to fix this, is still a question.
5 REPLIES 5

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
You have already posted about these issues, logs have been taken and they have been forwarded to our dev team for analysis. I'm closing this thread as it does not contain any new information or issue. Any bug fixes will show up in future FOTA updates.
In the future, please only create threads about specific issues that have not been covered by other users already.