Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it overpricing if they charge me ₱20,000 to replace the lcd on rog phone 5s

Doge237
Star I
Model Name: ASUS_I005DA
========================================
I drop my phone accidentally on the floor while im using it and the screen got cracks on it had blacks marks, then i immediately go in the asus serviced near me, upon checking the technician said that it need to replace the lcd but they don't had available yet it needed to order the lcd on the manufacturer and it takes 3 to 6 weeks, well im ok with that but when they give me the price it's ₱20,000 with no service was that a overpriced?

3 REPLIES 3

Karen_ASUS
Rising Star II
Hi Doge237
We have sent a direct message to you. Could you provide us with the RMA number and product serial number through the direct message?
Thank you.

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Doge237

Model Name: ASUS_I005DA

========================================

I drop my phone accidentally on the floor while im using it and the screen got cracks on it had blacks marks, then i immediately go in the asus serviced near me, upon checking the technician said that it need to replace the lcd but they don't had available yet it needed to order the lcd on the manufacturer and it takes 3 to 6 weeks, well im ok with that but when they give me the price it's ₱20,000 with no service was that a overpriced?

Is it overpricing if they charge me ₱20,000 to replace the lcd on rog phone 5s
This seems excessive to me, 356 converted into Euro, except the official price is in France of 299 €
https://www.accessoires-asus.com/module-ecran-noir-full-hd-rog-phone-5-64828-82007.htm#rog-phone-5-z...

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.