This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting refund on Tencent / WW edition

referptZhiHui
Star II
so i ordered a rog phone 5 from shopee few months back, shopee needs evidence that the phone Tencent / WW Edition is not official from asus, as i have issue with wifi/data not working due to bad software, where do i get a statement from asus? so that i can start the refund process, the phone have been stucked with seller for more than a month.
2 REPLIES 2

FunBike31
Community Legend I
referptzh

so i ordered a rog phone 5 from shopee few months back, shopee needs evidence that the phone Tencent / WW Edition is not official from asus, as i have issue with wifi/data not working due to bad software, where do i get a statement from asus? so that i can start the refund process, the phone have been stucked with seller for more than a month.

You are talking about this e-commerce company which is under investigation for offering products without invoice, counterfeiting and contraband. ?
Good luck then 😞
Here is the link, sorry it is not in english, use google translation
https://programadoresbrasil.com.br/fr/2021/10/shopee-peut-recevoir-des-produits-fins-procon-sp-vendr...

ZT-6ba223c6
Rising Star I
referptzh

"as i have issue with wifi/data not working due to bad software" So you found the source of the issue?
Great - you can ask a developer to fix it for you or publish the source of it... Lucky you - for all others it's mostly a hardware failure