sudhi_k
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Don't buy ROG 5 as we are already suffering with ROG 3 with issues and update delays. So if we buy ROG 5 we will have same fate
38 REPLIES 38

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
atmsriram6

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/154138#Comment_154138

But always degradation others opinion make u a pay agent it self let others to quote there opinions why always u has problems with others who court there opinions u never try to convince them provoking them to become to aggressive u should grow up may be your a kid who is wanting free biees from big brands like asus to feed your requirements

View post
With conspiracy theorists like you what better way to prove our point? If you feel degradated by our facts or replies you must be either a kid who can't accept somebody else's opinion or a kid that can't accept that it was wrong
Normal people like us,who either reply to help or solve and disprove misconceptions,don't feel degradated if we are wrong
So far I haven't been wrong on my replies,and I haven't been proven wrong
Only on some posts where I "ASK" not "COMPLAIN"
hope that explains it well for you

atmsriram6
Rising Star II
GREEKLEADER

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/154158#Comment_154158

With conspiracy theorists like you what better way to prove our point? If you feel degradated by our facts or replies you must be either a kid who can't accept somebody else's opinion or a kid that can't accept that it was wrong

Normal people like us,who either reply to help or solve and disprove misconceptions,don't feel degradated if we are wrong

So far I haven't been wrong on my replies,and I haven't been proven wrong

Only on some posts where I "ASK" not "COMPLAIN"

hope that explains it well for you

View post
Common you always behave like a kid who has biscuits in his hands where he cant eat properly like your using words in forums , get undretsanding meaning of degradation first,
now let me explain if anyone ask for update andriod 11 even beta not there immeditaly you come make him feel like he did mistake by asking update , because you say buy pixel now is that maturity answer ? if i am replies to the same person I would say yes more dealy than last year hope we get good update with improvement this is an classic expample of your replies dont try to be oversmart because your never good to anyone stop acting like legal agent of asus , asus and mods are here to handle dont speard nagtivity in forum ignore if you cant polite with other members
I hope I explanned properly still you wana contiune your on,

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
atmsriram6

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/154169#Comment_154169

Common you always behave like a kid who has biscuits in his hands where he cant eat properly like your using words in forums , get undretsanding meaning of degradation first,

now let me explain if anyone ask for update andriod 11 even beta not there immeditaly you come make him feel like he did mistake by asking update , because you say buy pixel now is that maturity answer ? if i am replies to the same person I would say yes more dealy than last year hope we get good update with improvement this is an classic expample of your replies dont try to be oversmart because your never good to anyone stop acting like legal agent of asus , asus and mods are here to handle dont speard nagtivity in forum ignore if you cant polite with other members

I hope I explanned properly still you wana contiune your on,

View post
Ok,first learn some grammar and then insult the way I talk LMAO
People who ask usually complain,I reply to those who complain for NO reason
You don't see me replying to innocent people who just ask or want reminders
But yeah get some biscuits and some milk and go to sleep,it's not your cup of tea to be a white knight or play it smart
But when me and others say buy a pixel,we say that to the inpatient people in this forum,who think that Android 11 is the biggest game changer...

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
I'm closing this thread and will be issuing warnings via PM. Remember to keep your posts on topic and be nice to other users.