sudhi_k
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Don't buy ROG 5 as we are already suffering with ROG 3 with issues and update delays. So if we buy ROG 5 we will have same fate
38 REPLIES 38

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
// Thread moved to the ROG Phone 5 forum section.
While it's perfectly okay to discuss our products and have differing opinions here on Zentalk, discussions must keep a friendly tone and bear some resemblance of being productive. I'll keep an eye on this thread for the time being, so play nice and respect other users.

sudhi.k

Am going to update to Either iPhone or Samsung for better support

View post
Me too Brother. I am really disappointed 😔😔😔

atmsriram6
Rising Star II
Buying rog 5 is not an bad idea , sharing opinion is good , but as I realised paid actors are always there way to every thread to mok the actually customer, even mod @Gustav_ASUS clearance for discussion in health manner but some of you always try to control others not to speak anything of against asus because you people loose feeding your selfs by not getting paid , should have some manner I read all the comments only found 3 people's every thread to mok others shame asus still entertaining this kinds jokes

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
atmsriram6

Buying rog 5 is not an bad idea , sharing opinion is good , but as I realised paid actors are always there way to every thread to mok the actually customer, even mod @Gustav_ASUS clearance for discussion in health manner but some of you always try to control others not to speak anything of against asus because you people loose feeding your selfs by not getting paid , should have some manner I read all the comments only found 3 people's every thread to mok others shame asus still entertaining this kinds jokes

View post
Sure thing,I'm from the Illuminati and I'm told you were trying to voice your opinion, desist immediately
Grow up,we are not paid agents,we just voice facts and hopefully resolve misconceptions
But we do it all the time since there are too many misconceptions,so it seems we are paid,but like,come on

atmsriram6
Rising Star II
GREEKLEADER

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/154136#Comment_154136

Sure thing,I'm from the Illuminati and I'm told you were trying to voice your opinion, desist immediately

Grow up,we are not paid agents,we just voice facts and hopefully resolve misconceptions

But we do it all the time since there are too many misconceptions,so it seems we are paid,but like,come on

View post
But always degradation others opinion make u a pay agent it self let others to quote there opinions why always u has problems with others who court there opinions u never try to convince them provoking them to become to aggressive u should grow up may be your a kid who is wanting free biees from big brands like asus to feed your requirements