This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consumer lawsuit against ASUS for update 31.0810.1226.128 which stopped the wifi from working

Devdutt
Star III
Anyone else have their wifi not work after an update from ASUS for their ROG 5S phone?
Why do we have to pay for repairs if it is ASUS's fault for pushing an update with known issue?
They will tell you all the bullshit troubleshooting steps like restart/ format, etc. and we have to go to service center who won't even understand the problem and charge for the phone repair + Take weeks to get back. Anyone else facing this issue please contact me, I am getting my lawyer to draft a complaint to consumer court in India and also let's see how we can force them to rectify this. Absolute bad testing team they have.

I had a Lamborghini Asus laptop, motherboard got fried twice, had to wait 1 month for replacement in 2008. I have Asus ROG dual screen laptop right now, its only 1.5 years old and the 'S' key stopped working due to heating issue. It only works when the laptop is hot. Like what shoddy work is that. I am never getting ASUS or recommending expensive ASUS products to anyone ever again.
55 REPLIES 55

Jiaszzz_ASUS
Hello, Royalblue.  
May I ask if you have tested the troubleshooting steps in the link below?
[Phone/Pad] What to do if my phone won't connect to a Wi-Fi network? | Official Support | ASUS Globa...Could you please check the PM inbox and help confirm the model name and Wi-Fi settings?
Thank you.

ReaperZ_Wolf
Zen Master I
Jiaszzz_ASUS

Hello, Royalblue.  

May I ask if you have tested the troubleshooting steps in the link below?

https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1006657/

Could you please check the PM inbox and help confirm the model name and Wi-Fi settings?

Thank you.

View post
Tell me one thing clearly @Jiaszzz_ASUS isn't it very strange that so many complaints coming for this WiFi issue? Why do you ask us to do the troubleshooting steps unnecessarily when you know that its a motherboard problem and can't be rectified ever.
Stop bothering us and let us peacefully do our job by making users know how horrible Asus has become in extorting money by providing poor services and product.

ItsMeCHG
Star III
My device rebooted twice again yesterday. Too much lags in games. I don't even use it as my primary device anymore. Last time i lost so much of data during motherboard replacement.
I still wonder how come a premium is getting so many issues reported and still not being recalled. I hope my device dies before the warranty expires. They didn't gave any warranty extension during previous motherboard replacement too.
I think moderators never reported this to Asus. Just reply or send PM's and go home. Thats what they are doing i guess.
This stupid device needs to be recalled and refunded.

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Hello everyone, Rog5 users who suffered the Wifi outage in September, October and November.
Waiting to build the list since July 2021 and those in the Chinese discussion, then those just as many of the failures of ROG5 which no longer turns on, SIM, fingerprint reader and Air trigger, want to see things move, so move your ass.
1) Reply to @Jia about the efficiency of the wifi faq, did it solve the Wifi problem 🙂 or not
2) SIGN this petition https://www.change.org/p/asus-india-recall-all-asus-rog-phone-5-and-provide-full-refund-d55475d1-53a... ?redirect=false
Hello, @Ankit Kumar Ready to relaunch this petition, remains to relaunch all users since July 2021 and all Chinese who now have the same problem, reedit and important communities
3) That a user takes things seriously, create a page on a social network like twitter, facebook @Devdutt
In short, stop complaining individually, act as a group, look at users down just for 3 months and it's been 16 months that there are so many users down each month.
@altafwazir11 , @Justas99 , @TripleZ , @soumyadipbisoi1993 3, @Royalblue , @Sallabajzer , @KЇrK只Sム几ta , @Mantapstic , @Collin Koh , @arunachu76 , @ferrari_agoy , @Gokulakannan 24 , @davidnitu85 , @clasSICK , @watzzzup_1311 , @miggyumpad , @HeLLbOy , @Ashutosh Singh , @sauravsuman50796 , @sudirman06okt, @out_123, @nikhiljaju91 , @ABHICHEK ROY, @neelb7788 , @ferrari_agoy , @Collin Koh , @Mantapstic, @justkscr0936 , @neelb7788 , @VonRaven , @HildaX , @hosenforhad05 , @Vikas2506 , @Devdutt , @MetanK , @ut_123 , @fakhrayji, @danieltsz16 , @HildaX , @abhidhamdhere143 , @sudirman06okt , @AluShakery , @pracheesoley1997 , @Avnish , @Ritesh39 , @Abhishek Bhaikatti , @Muhammad azka , @sinister_inc, @sauravsuman50796 , @shahidkhan349 , @hansesguerra , @Alphawitcher , @cepek3 , @ZT-a6fe74aa , @Ashutosh Singh , @GAMIID , @Jops , @Mihai1978 , @Cutemagi , @mailtoazim , @bannas25 , @Kqader , @IDA BAGUS SWADHARMA , @ChandraAlifTaufan , @d3AdZ0N3 , @IfranAli , @skyger , @Mike47 , @muhdrafi199 , @skrajesh6887 , @ganeshrmane99 , @Arios2285 , @sankalpsingh83 , @Stga , @DEBAJYOTI008 , @kepy , @zchhantea , @Barham , @zayar216395 , @Anxiety , @muhdrafi199 , @cepek3 , @Alexandr272733 , @d3AdZ0N3 , @Rahul Parmar , @Leomard , @rkarn3 , @adityakhokhar7 , @nikhil sharma, @肥TomCat , @choongfenix , @Arshad Sanin , @monalac , @rajnishkumarsingh26 , @akshayghanwat0070 , @rohithchalamala106 , @sanguilanj , @muizzv
December 2021
@woytazzer@RoN_4U , @Devish . @Logiclord @aliusmansimanullang

FunBike31
Community Legend I
ReaperZ_Wolf

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/239755#Comment_239755

Tell me one thing clearly @Jiaszzz_ASUS isn't it very strange that so many complaints coming for this WiFi issue? Why do you ask us to do the troubleshooting steps unnecessarily when you know that its a motherboard problem and can't be rectified ever.

Stop bothering us and let us peacefully do our job by making users know how horrible Asus has become in extorting money by providing poor services and product.

View post
The extent of the times of these answers, the limited number of subjects covered and the participation in the different materials and languages leads me to think that it is a boot 🤫