This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

battery

Ferum
Star I
tell me how you can turn off fast charging to save battery life as long as possible
10 REPLIES 10

Ferum
Star I
ZT-6ba223c6

Then you should change your language to English 😉

It's easier to find it that way, then change it back. I don't know Russian

View post
and where can I change the language? I couldn't find it

ZT-6ba223c6
Rising Star I
Well if you are not able to find the battery settings I doubt you are able to find the language settings with an English description.
Anyway: settings - system - language & input. Or search in your local forums for android 11 devices

Ferum
Star I
ZT-6ba223c6

Well if you are not able to find the battery settings I doubt you are able to find the language settings with an English description.

Anyway: settings - system - language & input. Or search in your local forums for android 11 devices

View post
I found everything, it turns out I need to deliver (Ultra steady) so that the battery lives as best as possible
screenshot-20211223-201951617.jpg

Ferum
Star I
ZT-6ba223c6

View post
and here it is necessary to include?
screenshot-20211223-201951617-1.jpg

ZT-6ba223c6
Rising Star I
Ferum

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/198759#Comment_198759

and here it is necessary to include?

screenshot-20211223-201951617-1.jpg

View post
I still can't understand Russian and I don't know what this setting is. If you use a global forum please post screenshots in English.
As you can see in my screenshot I have 2 different options there