Nadzi
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi everybody.
Asus has announced on its website information about the introduction of the new ASUS ROG PHONE 6.
I would like to buy it but I am very afraid of all the defects that occurred on the last generation of asus ROG PHONE.
More than half of the people here in the foreground are dissatisfied with their asus rog phone and this seems very unacceptable to me. Asus ROG PHONE 3 suffers from faulty display problems. None of the competent asus has eliminated this problem. ASUS ROG PHONE 5 has a problem with defective motherboards, malfunctioning wifi and none of the competent has ever solved this problem. Asus zenfone 7/8 has a problem with the green screen. Asus' response is additionally freezing and they correspond to 1 in 100 posts. I would like to buy the latest Asus Rog 6 phone and use it to play games, but these problems are simply unacceptable.
To buy or not to buy ??? I don't care about money. I want the phone to function normally like any other manufacturer.
13 REPLIES 13

waxy78611
Zen Master I
Nadzi

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Hi everybody.

Asus has announced on its website information about the introduction of the new ASUS ROG PHONE 6.

I would like to buy it but I am very afraid of all the defects that occurred on the last generation of asus ROG PHONE.

More than half of the people here in the foreground are dissatisfied with their asus rog phone and this seems very unacceptable to me. Asus ROG PHONE 3 suffers from faulty display problems. None of the competent asus has eliminated this problem. ASUS ROG PHONE 5 has a problem with defective motherboards, malfunctioning wifi and none of the competent has ever solved this problem. Asus zenfone 7/8 has a problem with the green screen. Asus' response is additionally freezing and they correspond to 1 in 100 posts. I would like to buy the latest Asus Rog 6 phone and use it to play games, but these problems are simply unacceptable.

To buy or not to buy ??? I don't care about money. I want the phone to function normally like any other manufacturer.

Asus ROG PHONE 6
Black Shark 5 Pro is what you want

Mattias_ASUS
Good day @Nadzi
Regarding the response times, I might have to apologize for that, I'm new in this role and I'll be trying my best to help you all! So please look forward to more activity around here ;D
We are also constantly making sure all feedback reaches our engineers, and reporting issues, bugs, and even features you all want but sometimes there are limitations.
Regarding the ROG 6, we have just announced it and features will, of course, be revealed, I would recommend keeping an eye open for future surprises.

dheeraj_g999
Star III
@Nadzi
Dude....you knew every detail abt ROG 5 and previous models....still if you are looking to get Rog 6, it's "suicidal" I would say.
Ask me bro...I've Rog 5 and everyday I'm regretting it. Motherboard replaced thrice still issues. If you are assuming that performance will be good then believe me, midrange phone will give better performance in gaming.....lots of frame drop, battery is draining and heating issues in Rog 5.
I'm never and ever trusting Asus again.

dheeraj_g999
Star III
Just search for the tickets I've raised in this community.... I think you can search with my username.