This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus rog 5s dead issue

Pavan_koushik
Star I

I am using ASUS rog 5s since 1 and half year. It was running smoothly till date. But yesterday it turned off suddenly while I was using and didn't turned on again. My battery percentage was above 50 and I tried plugging in and led not glowed. Somedays before this I faced issue with wifi and cellular network disconnection and reconnecting fluctuations.

5 REPLIES 5

Falcon_ASUS

@Pavan_koushik 
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Please check the top right corner and kindly share the serial number and details requested in the PM inbox.
Thank you.

Neerajnk8
Star I

SHAME ON YOU ASUS for selling bad/faulty/low quality PRODUCTS TO CONSUMERS (ROG 5 & 5s)

I am also facing the same issue, I am from Delhi my Rog 5 was also dead now, My mobile is also around 1.5 years old, after updated it's suddenly restarted by it's own and my ROG 5  wifi gone, i mean it's not even turning on 
i already emailed Lots of ASUS Employees on 17 Aug 2023 they asked for Purchased Invoice (Bill) and my contact information, but no help provided to me - they simply replied that my phone is out of warrant as it was more then 1 year old that's it. 
as they didn't provided any help or solution approx 1 or 1.5 months later again my phone suddenly turned off and not even turning On, i mean it's completely dead now.
{Shailabh Kumar (ACIN) Regional Service Leader - Delhi, NE  (Email- shailabh_k@asus ) // 
Meer Shakib ASUS_service_IN@asus.com //
ServiceCenter_APAC (Email- servicecenter_apac@asus ) //
Support_in@asus.com // Stalin_dcruz@asus.com // Anita_dsouza@asus.com // b2b_help@asus.com // 

@Neerajnk8 
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Please check the top right corner and kindly share the serial number and details requested in the PM inbox.
Thank you.

any solution for it