This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Rog 5s Air trigger stops working

Sammmmm
Star III

I updated to lastest Android 13 the issue still arrives it was working for some time like 3 to 4 minutes and again it stopped this is a software issue kindly do anything or give me my money back so I can change my phone or send me a replacement phone I'm done waiting for you guys to respond like bot when you don't have answers why are you running a cell phone company when you can't resolve the issues . I want a fix or else let's meet in the court.

9 REPLIES 9

I'm still having the problem 

one of the thread where i posted the issue, one person told, its coming because connection to the board is disconnecting. So he asked us to inform service centre to put a tape so that connection is not coming out from board. so thinking to try this for last time. lets see. He told he had tried service centre 6 times and then he tried the tape, it worked for him.

Suresh3481
Star I

It's software update issue, untill they release an update this issue will not be resolved 

Oh ok. In one of the thread I posted for this problem, got suggestion that to ask service centre to put tape on the connector to the board. i did that today morning. Seems to be working fine as of now. Let's see

Gowsh
Star II

just an update. evenafter workaround its not working. seems to be software issue. are you getting issue with fingerprint as well?