This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus rog 5 Last update 18.0840.2107.151 is very bad.

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 5
Firmware Version: 18.0840.2107.151
Rooted or not: not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Armory crate
After the last update i am facing 2 issues in my rog 5. First When i opened the armoury crate after that my phone is restart automatically everytime and my phone's haptic vibration is disabled automatically. I select phone ringing with vibrating but when i call received my phone is only ringing not vibrating so 2nd problem is my phone's haptic vibration is disabled automatically. I am restarting the phone but after 2 mins later same issue is facing.
screenshot-20210826-010442800.jpg
screenshot-20210826-010448041.jpg

30 REPLIES 30

sladecraven02
Star I
koli_gaurav

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/186795#Comment_186795

I am not sure how it happened but the issue got resolved automatically.

What happened was, today morning my phone switched off due to low battery. I put my phone for charging while keeping it switched off and restarted phone when my battery was around 25-30%. After a couple of hours I noticed that my phone started vibrating (maybe it started earlier and I didn't notice or maybe it actually started after couple of hours). I didn't try to launch armory crate app however now after 10-11 hours I tried launching armory crate and it works as well. Vibration test is showing all green too. 😊

I am not sure if it was due to phone getting switched off due to low battery or it is a lucky day for me 😂. Still thought of sharing my experience with you all hoping it would help someone.

I will let you guys know if the issues are observed again.

View post
Holy ****. I actually tried this out and it worked!! I drained the battery completely and charged it again and switched it on again and voila.. The vibration works now. I don't know why it worked. But thanks a lot for posting your experience. Normally it dies out after one vibration and now it has given me more than one.. Thank you so much!