This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus rog 5 Last update 18.0840.2107.151 is very bad.

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 5
Firmware Version: 18.0840.2107.151
Rooted or not: not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Armory crate
After the last update i am facing 2 issues in my rog 5. First When i opened the armoury crate after that my phone is restart automatically everytime and my phone's haptic vibration is disabled automatically. I select phone ringing with vibrating but when i call received my phone is only ringing not vibrating so 2nd problem is my phone's haptic vibration is disabled automatically. I am restarting the phone but after 2 mins later same issue is facing.
screenshot-20210826-010442800.jpg
screenshot-20210826-010448041.jpg

30 REPLIES 30

oudane1995
Star I
damm why is that looks like we bought a phone that had no support at all i have all kinda of problems and i hated the phone so much

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
oudane1995

damm why is that looks like we bought a phone that had no support at all i have all kinda of problems and i hated the phone so much

View post
Because phone with best support always go to iPhone or Samsung

REMSON
Star II
Same Issue with this update. Factory reset doesn't help. After few hours same issue starts again. Before no issues, after this update issues with Armory crate and Vibration. Need a help full update asap. Phone's basic need is calls and I cannot attain calls where I need to keep phone on vibration only. Please help ASUS.

Moonrunes
Star I
yeah same issue, is there a way to downgrade the system ui?

koli_gaurav
Star II
Muzammil Akeel

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/183430#Comment_183430

Wait for next update.

View post
And when are we expecting that? It seems all our issues are either unheard or unnoticed. Have seen only 1 reply (that too is not helping) from the Asus guys.