Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ark: Evolved Mobile | Game Crashes Instant after Start

Capazee
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog Phone 5s (12GB/512GB)
Firmware Version: Latest / (Looking for my Screenshots)
Rooted or not: Not
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Ark: Survival Evolved V2.0.25 (Latest from Play Store)
Clear Game Data & Cache will help for the first Run but after Closing the Game i cant Run it Again
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
screenshot-20220605-152715687.jpg
screenshot-20220605-152657464.jpg
screenshot-20220605-152643517.jpg

6 REPLIES 6

Mattias_ASUS
Hey!
I've tried to replicate the same issue you had but to no avail.
Does your game have the right permissions?

Capazee
Star I
Hey!
Thx for the first answer ^^💯

How you mean you try to Replicate the issue ?
You need a Android 12 Device with MIUI and you see the same i was try so many hours to fix it without success.
I have used the Support but no Chance i have Android 12 and this is a known Issue.
Now i can only Wait for Update...
On Google you can find for this piece of s.. memes for downgrade android 😅
Here's the original answer from the ARK Support:
Sorry to hear that you’re having issues. If your device is running Android 12, then this is a known issue and our team is currently working on a solution to be delivered in an upcoming game update. If your device is not running Android 12, then it appears something else may be going on. Please consult the help articles below to resolve your issue;

Android device will not launch the game

General Android device issues

Thanks,

Community Management || Grove Street Games

Capazee
Star I
@Mattias_ASUS because your Question... My Permissions are all active
screenshot-20220609-021231355.jpg

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Capazee

Hey!

Thx for the first answer ^^💯

How you mean you try to Replicate the issue ?

You need a Android 12 Device with MIUI and you see the same i was try so many hours to fix it without success.

I have used the Support but no Chance i have Android 12 and this is a known Issue.

Now i can only Wait for Update...

On Google you can find for this piece of s.. memes for downgrade android 😅

Here's the original answer from the ARK Support:

Sorry to hear that you’re having issues. If your device is running Android 12, then this is a known issue and our team is currently working on a solution to be delivered in an upcoming game update. If your device is not running Android 12, then it appears something else may be going on. Please consult the help articles below to resolve your issue;

Android device will not launch the game

General Android device issues

Thanks,

Community Management || Grove Street Games

View post
The last update dates from June 2021 or 12 months!!!
The bug with Android 12 was reported in January 2022, ARK gave the same answer already in January, for 6 months they say it will be fixed, I hope you have a very big patience 🙂
Besides that, ASUS don't know what Vulkan is it seems, from 1st Firmware to latest Android 11 and 12, there is the same Vulkan version
As ARK asks for the latest version of Vulkan and if they use the latest APIs by releasing a patch for Android 12, there is therefore a high chance that Asus ROG hardware will be incompatible again, because of Vulkan this time!
The only possibility you currently have is to downgrade your Rog to Android 11 and if in 6 months ARK has not been able to publish a correction or give a date, expect to stay on Android 11 or stop playing