estanoe8
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: N/A
Firmware Version: N/A
Rooted or not: N/A
Frequency of Occurrence: N/A
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): N/A
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hello All,
Just wondering if anyone knows if there more stock coming for the ROG 5s/5s Pro models that are currently sold out. I understand there is a chip shortage, so it's fine if there are no firm dates, but just wondering if it will happen at some point in the future, or if my chances of being able to get my hands on one are gone.
Thank you.
5 REPLIES 5

FunBike31
Community Legend I
vie-amene-telephone-portable-dechetterie-2b3002003.jpg
if my chances 😂🤣 rog 5?
if you want to risk a stomach ulcer every time you turn on your Smartphone wondering what's going to break or what bug there will be in game session (5 yesterday, 3 different for me) you can buy it in E.U there is stock
Otherwise, the end of the warranty expires for countries that have 1 year of warranty, you should be able to find your happiness in a recycling center. Attention it takes 5 or 6 with a different breakdown to make it operational, good luck😜

keren_ASUS
Hi @estanoe8
Unfortunately, we don't have an exact date yet. I recommend that you keep your eye out or directly message the ASUS Store support for more information:

Contact and Support Options | Official Support | ASUS USA

estanoe8
Star II
keren_ASUS

Hi @estanoe8

Unfortunately, we don't have an exact date yet. I recommend that you keep your eye out or directly message the ASUS Store support for more information:

https://www.asus.com/us/support/callus/#:~:text=ASUS%20Online%20Store%20Support

View post
Yeah, very understandable, given the chip shortage, I was just looking to confirm that it would eventually happen at some point and that the phone hasn't been discontinued.

estanoe8
Star II
FunBike31

vie-amene-telephone-portable-dechetterie-2b3002003.jpg

if my chances 😂🤣 rog 5?

if you want to risk a stomach ulcer every time you turn on your Smartphone wondering what's going to break or what bug there will be in game session (5 yesterday, 3 different for me) you can buy it in E.U there is stock

Otherwise, the end of the warranty expires for countries that have 1 year of warranty, you should be able to find your happiness in a recycling center. Attention it takes 5 or 6 with a different breakdown to make it operational, good luck😜

View post
Yep. That's just the risk that we take, when we just have to have the most bleeding edge hardware and OS version.