This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 13

mailtoazim
Star II

My Rog 5 phone has received Android 13 update.

Is it okay to update this software or not and will it support Rog 5 phone. Please suggest.

8 REPLIES 8

how you can check the CPU speed in game? on Android 12 i use advance on some games with an profile i make and get 2.84 stable CPU speed on this games and i check it every time on game genie.

but now after Android 13 i cant see the CPU speed in games with game genie

rStar
Rising Star II

Found two more issues..

1) Lock Screen Charging Animation is no more persistent (Battery > Visual Settings);

2) Screensaver doesn't work at all (Display > Screen Saver ) ..

@Titan_ASUS  , @Gustav_ASUS kindly have a look and confirm if these features are broken for others too and get them fixed in the next update.

rStar
Rising Star II

Okay charging animation is no more persistent.

But ScreenSaver on Android 13 works only if you disable this option Settings> Developers mode> Stay Awake (keep screen on while charging)...

This change was unnecessary since charging animation ends in few seconds and if you lock device (power button) only AOD works if its enabled for that period of time. Also Previously when charging animation was interrupted then after screen time out, Screen Saver started automatically.

I know now not a single thing gonna be reverted. Neither GAME GENIE  which is a cheap copy of Rog 6 syle, even it has less features/buttons too, nor Charging Animation & Screen Saver.

So i rest my case here. Adios 👋

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.