This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 13 For ROG Phone 5s

bimanbain
Star I

Tell me when our update will come.If it doesn't work with your developers, I will send some people from our village.Everyone is only using Android 13 and I can't.Please update Android 13 soon as possible.

Thanks 👍

8 REPLIES 8

Is there any issue after update your phone??

No any noticable issue up to this point. Haven't checked all my 3rd party apps. 

It's may subjective, but as a heavy user and gamer myself, I feels this upgrade make my phone smoother than when I upgrade to 12.

Somehow heat issue and battery drain during my MOBA gaming session also reduced  

DeVRAJB
Star I

For me it's much smoother than Android 12. There was a bug when click on 'mark on read' on message notification but it was not able to do so 95% of the time.

The issue is now resolved in Android 13 and everything is super smooth now. I don't use for gaming so i can't comment on game related issues but for daily use it is working very well.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.