swapnil_kolambe
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 5
Firmware Version:18.0840.2104.49
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence:Everytime
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I brought aero active cooler for advance feature of x plus mode and cool the device upto 10% but this cooler speed is too slow . I Manualy set the speed to fast but same issue. It cool the device hardly 1-2 Celsius. After 5 days uses i understood that it work as exhaust fan. It would be more effective if its work like pc processer fan.
If its possible Can you fix below issue from software update.
1. Fan should throw air to device like pc processer fan and same working like exhaust fan this should be adjust from armoury create.
2. Increase the Fan speed .

Otherwise aero cooler is waste of money.
5 REPLIES 5

swapnil_kolambe
Star II
i am w8ing for reply.if no solution for this issue i will claim for refund. Plz reply

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi swapnil.kolambe,
The fan speed works at an optimized speed, the weather in India is currently quite high. The fan can lower temp of the phone, but the ambient temperature has to be also taken into factor.
Still, I would suggest if you aren't satisfied you can go ahead for refund.

Neel007
Rising Star I
Aero cooler is useful for gaming and also there is 3.5 jack there and my refund period is expired so i am using it .In india now rainy season start. Now temperature is 25-30 c. Still aero fan not cooling device. I request please increase the fan's speed. There are many rog 5 users in india they are using aero cooler also. My suggestion is if you make software changes for high speed and then aero cooler drain battery fast .then make some condition . Speed will only boost While using bypass charging . Please do needfull ASAP.

ChillyRide
Rising Star I
The fan we have is a joke! Any 2 fan system for android doing job better than Asus proprietary cooler! Its fact. Asus should reconsider and create a new one with 2 fans for rog 5. Otherwise its useless and dont do anything specially with latest firmware and summer weather!