This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3rd issue in last few months!! I'm so done.

dheeraj_g999
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog phone 5
Firmware Version: 210
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: na
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): na
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I'm so so so done with the Asus!! Top speaker stopped working all of sudden today.
Earlier, faced wifi issue, fingerprint issue, battery issue, shutdown issue and now the speaker issue.
Now I've to visit the service centre for this.
Seriously, regretting my decision to trust Asus and getting this phone.
17 REPLIES 17

dheeraj_g999
Star III
@ARP_ASUS no new message in my inbox??

hp9976802431
Rising Star II
MT0

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/205005#Comment_205005

Exactly, I felt the sluggish during gameplay cuz I was still playing genshin right before the .210 update pops up in my notification and after the update I went back on playing genshin and noticed it's not smooth the way its is like the phone is using only half of it performance, and I try to go to a demanding area like liyue ohh boy my fps is just crying from 50fps jumping to 30 or below 30 fps 😕 what's funny my poco x3 pro is way more stable on the performance on genshin

View post
screenshot-20220308-152636-youtube.jpg
See the first comment 19 k mobile poco x3 performing well.But 58k gaming mobile rog5?

hp9976802431
Rising Star II
ExodusCODM

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/204979#Comment_204979

Man you were correct : despite no lags, my game is also locked at 1.08 ghz even at level 2 tuning. Checked the temp as well, it's 45 degrees and above (50ish sometimes)

View post
MT0

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:Rog 5
  2. Firmware Version:.226 (latest)
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:FREQUENT
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Genshin impact

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Still trash performance even at the latest update, I was hoping on the latest update they will fix the downclocking of the cpu but ohh boy it' still the same.... locking at 1.08ghz when it reach up to 47c to 48c while playing genshin, what hurt the most is I'm only using medium settings at 60fps but it's barely reaching up to 50 fps while during combat or exploring demanding areas of the game.... I'm gonna attach a video to show I'm not kidding and for the asus mod to see that this phone is a joke at the current system update.....

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/IWS09CW5GRTB/trash-performance.mp4

ROG 5 Joke performance even after the latest update .226
Same ptoblem. Only half performance. See 40 and 42,44 ° c Performance video here. That phone rog5 working properly not affected.But we are affected this issue .