This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3rd issue in last few months!! I'm so done.

dheeraj_g999
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog phone 5
Firmware Version: 210
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: na
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): na
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I'm so so so done with the Asus!! Top speaker stopped working all of sudden today.
Earlier, faced wifi issue, fingerprint issue, battery issue, shutdown issue and now the speaker issue.
Now I've to visit the service centre for this.
Seriously, regretting my decision to trust Asus and getting this phone.
17 REPLIES 17

ExodusCODM
Rising Star II
FunBike31

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/58192/3rd-issue-in-last-few-months-im-so-done

You are missing the SIM problem and you would have won the Gold medal for the unluckiest man, the Rog Phone 5 is already in the Guinness World Records.

View post
True definition of multipurpose phone 😂

MT0
Rising Star II
I feel you bro, I also regret buying this joke phone it's unreliable to both hardware and system performance .... I've been at the service center two time already first was both speaker no sound and second no power no matter what I do....now its working after my second service but anytime soon I feel I'll be going again at the service center in the coming months cuz I feel something will break again... Even now I can't even enjoy playing on this "GAMING" phone cuz of the broken update they release which is the .210 update up until now they haven't fix.... everytime I play genshin it struggle to maintain at least 40 to 50 fps cuz cpu is locking at 1.08ghz when it goes above 45c.... Even if try to lower the setting... At this point asus should just admit they fail of making the rog 5 line up..... this will also be my last purchase from asus when it come to their phone products, it better to go xiaomi or iphone at this point....:/

ExodusCODM
Rising Star II
MT9

I feel you bro, I also regret buying this joke phone it's unreliable to both hardware and system performance .... I've been at the service center two time already first was both speaker no sound and second no power no matter what I do....now its working after my second service but anytime soon I feel I'll be going again at the service center in the coming months cuz I feel something will break again... Even now I can't even enjoy playing on this "GAMING" phone cuz of the broken update they release which is the .210 update up until now they haven't fix.... everytime I play genshin it struggle to maintain at least 40 to 50 fps cuz cpu is locking at 1.08ghz when it goes above 45c.... Even if try to lower the setting... At this point asus should just admit they fail of making the rog 5 line up..... this will also be my last purchase from asus when it come to their phone products, it better to go xiaomi or iphone at this point....:/

View post
I agree with most of the points but the update doesn't seem to affect my system. I've been playing genshin in maxed out settings and haven't experienced any visible lag whatsoever. I play in a relatively cool environment to avoid overheating

ahm4dridwan06
Star III
I have the wifi n hotspot issue this last two days and the phone getting hotter and I even not updated my phone cause bad experience with updated issue on rog phone 2. The question is why we have the same problem in the same month? Will motherboard replacement can guarantee there's no other same problem ?

MT0
Rising Star II
ExodusCODM

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/204979#Comment_204979

I agree with most of the points but the update doesn't seem to affect my system. I've been playing genshin in maxed out settings and haven't experienced any visible lag whatsoever. I play in a relatively cool environment to avoid overheating

View post
Can you show me your temp when playing genshin and cpu clock when you reach around 40c to 45c