Saifuddin
Zen Master III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog 3
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I have been using this white skin on back of my rog 3 for more than a month and let me tell you one thing , this device cant be look any better than this
I am using aero case as i dont have to worry about camera bump becoz that sticker wont let my lens get scratches
Just ignore than middle part of logo as i am taking this pic today and i accidentally tear that middle part few days ago in my pocket
And this looks more sick without the case , i cant remove mine to take photo and so it to you guys as it will damage the skin(sorry)
There is slight problem with air trigger , just lower the sensitivity and you wont notice , i didn't realise to tell ths person to make a cut-out for air triggers but dont make the same mistake and mention it to the person if you try skin yourself on your device
There is side port cut and all the 4 mic cuts no issues and also vent cut
img-8418-7e2.jpg
RGB with white skin looks sick 🤯
8 REPLIES 8

botboy444
Zen Master I
Dbrand? That looks cool af tho

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
botboy444

Dbrand? That looks cool af tho

View post
Nope , local shop for 200rupees( $2.7) some do for 150($2)

Craven
Rising Star II
You could've gone for black. It just looks like you glued paper on it, imo. My phone is butt-naked always with no case. I would like to try skins too to improve the grip but i take pride in the design.

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
Craven

You could've gone for black. It just looks like you glued paper on it, imo. My phone is butt-naked always with no case. I would like to try skins too to improve the grip but i take pride in the design.

View post
I didn't look that different from original thats why i went for white
Photo doesn't do justice , you have to see it in person to know how sick it looks