This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When do we get OTA update of A12 for rog3??????

akshujaat
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

9 REPLIES 9

XKOMODOTCOM
Rising Star I
You should at leat in last firmware version Android 11 WW-18.0410.2203.201, and than you will get FOTA Android 12
Source: Link Download Firmware Android 12 ROG Phone 3 ZS661KS | Upgrade to Android Snow Cone - YouTube

akshujaat
Star III
XKOMODOTCOM

You should at leat in last firmware version Android 11 WW-18.0410.2203.201, and than you will get FOTA Android 12

Source: Link Download Firmware Android 12 ROG Phone 3 ZS661KS | Upgrade to Android Snow Cone - YouTube

View post
I'm in latest firmware update of a11...I think since A12 have lot of bugs they have not released fota update yet...
I expect some shitty mods of Asus to respond here ...i don't see them responding to any questions posted by users
Seems like these community forums are just to fight between users

HexHyte
Rising Star I
I have the same issue, no FOTA update available and if i try to put firmware in the phone root directory the update notification never show up

jin_akira
Rising Star I
I got the OTA update about a week ago. Have you received your OTAs before this or were your updates done manually?