Shubi
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Rog 3
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

18 REPLIES 18

royieraci
Star I
The ROG 3 was only released in July 2020 running OS 10 so gee guys patients yeah??

royieraci
Star I
Shubi

But sir its already q4 2020 running

View post
So 2021 is next year yeah

xihe
Rising Star II
Seriously? Some guys demand the skies for their expectations. If fast OS updates is your concern, get Google Pixel phones.

realistix
Rising Star I
Lol are you serious @xihe? Some people expect their device to be updated, is that a lot to ask? ASUS is running Android as the OS, YES I expect them to update it fast. Google provides them everything they need as an OEM, they should provide updates faster. Don't let OEM's decide the update schedule, or we will be stuck on Android 10 until they release a new phone. I find it harder to believe the end user has to push a company for updates and features to a $1600AU phone. That is worse.

xihe
Rising Star II
realistix

Lol are you serious @xihe? Some people expect their device to be updated, is that a lot to ask? ASUS is running Android as the OS, YES I expect them to update it fast. Google provides them everything they need as an OEM, they should provide updates faster. Don't let OEM's decide the update schedule, or we will be stuck on Android 10 until they release a new phone. I find it harder to believe the end user has to push a company for updates and features to a $1600AU phone. That is worse.

View post
As of now only Google is on Android 11. Oneplus and some Oppo flagship is also on Android 11. The rest of the manufacturers including Samsung are still in beta testing for android 11. Asus is not known for fast OS updates (previous ZenFone and ROG series). Android 10 final was just rolled out for ROG phone 2 this march 2020. 🙂