This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well, there is this black crush/banding issue still to be resolved before we forget

ajinkya017
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 3
Firmware Version: .133
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
The only one major issue that plagues this device remains unaddressed. The nature of replies to this question have been diplomatic and in many of the cases they have gone unanswered. When is the display going to be fixed? Everyone has been patient enough i believe to get a lowdown on what is going to be done. The treatment this subject has received is unacceptable.
@Anders_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @ARP
PS: Also i have been to the service center, the people there aren't aware of the issue. My display has been replaced due to another defect. The problem persists. I don't want to keep on changing displays when the fix isn't based on the hardware.
22 REPLIES 22

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
ajinkya017

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/179174#Comment_179174

It is pretty odd that the only one that responds always says service center. They could exhaust all their spare displays without resolving anybodys problem if all the owners decide to get theirs replaced as i did. Ready to take that loss than solve the problem i guess.

View post
Nah, only ARP says service center wasting peoples time. The other mods are fully aware that its a software related issue.

rishishahu112
Star III
ARP_ASUS

Hi All,

I have been asking everyone facing Black crush or display color issues to visit the service center.

If there is no help provided please mention accordingly here.

View post
I went there the person at the service center kept showing me the color test on built and said nothing is wrong what should i do.

You an write what to do here for him

ajinkya017
Rising Star II
rishishahu112

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/178732#Comment_178732

I went there the person at the service center kept showing me the color test on built and said nothing is wrong what should i do.

You an write what to do here for him

View post
Yes this is the only screen 'inspection' they know. I had to show how them screen glitches even when you bring up the numpad on lock screen to enter your pin apart from the videos where the problems are obviously visible.