This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well, there is this black crush/banding issue still to be resolved before we forget

ajinkya017
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 3
Firmware Version: .133
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
The only one major issue that plagues this device remains unaddressed. The nature of replies to this question have been diplomatic and in many of the cases they have gone unanswered. When is the display going to be fixed? Everyone has been patient enough i believe to get a lowdown on what is going to be done. The treatment this subject has received is unacceptable.
@Anders_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @ARP
PS: Also i have been to the service center, the people there aren't aware of the issue. My display has been replaced due to another defect. The problem persists. I don't want to keep on changing displays when the fix isn't based on the hardware.
22 REPLIES 22

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
akshujaat

I don't even see mods now speaking... even they are silent... it's been 5 days the A11 Update has been released and updated in official page but there is no FOTA via ota... what does this mean...it's simple enough to understand that they are buying time and making us fools

View post
TW is always the first release and they always first test public stable release in small group of user just to make sure everything is perfect and then they starts mass roll out and i think thats fair and mods are not replying becoz A11 is here so non of the issues of A10 will matter anyway so once A11 is globally out , than they will start replying again to the issues and i think thats okay too

ajinkya017
Rising Star II
akshujaat

I don't even see mods now speaking... even they are silent... it's been 5 days the A11 Update has been released and updated in official page but there is no FOTA via ota... what does this mean...it's simple enough to understand that they are buying time and making us fools

View post
It will come soon for global also. You can update manually if you wish. Let us be focussed on the display for now. Waited long enough.

akshujaat
Star III
I don't really care about the software updates...I just want the phone to be the bug free...In Rog 3 case... I'm hoping for display issues....that's all....I don't mind if they release A11 a year later but atleast they should resolve the display issues and it's been 1 year and no updates on the same .

as19103
Rising Star I
Doesn't seem to be happening now. During beta testing moderators told that they are very close to fixing this and then there were like 3 - 4 releases without any fix for this, and then they released it as stable.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi All,
I have been asking everyone facing Black crush or display color issues to visit the service center.
If there is no help provided please mention accordingly here.