Jaganmohan
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus tog 3
Firmware Version:.78
Rooted or not:No
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

Is it possible to use touch and slide functions of airtrigger at same time. I think it will add two more functions. Why there is a restriction. It will be of great use. Thoughts on this...

4 REPLIES 4

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi,
Its a behavior of the air triggers, its not limited but made considering everyone. There will be more additions and deletion as we progress with updates. To make it more easy and at the same time adding more options different combinations can be set.

Jaganmohan
Rising Star I
ARP_ASUS

Hi,

Its a behavior of the air triggers, its not limited but made considering everyone. There will be more additions and deletion as we progress with updates. To make it more easy and at the same time adding more options different combinations can be set.

View post
Thanks for the reply. At present we can either use tap or slide not both. You can forward this suggestion to your Dev team, to check the possibility of adding Tap+Slide in air trigger settings. Who doesn't want extra two button mapping. As it is a gaming phone, it would be great if it is implemented

ToM_M
Star III
sjaganmohanbe

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/122230#Comment_122230

Thanks for the reply. At present we can either use tap or slide not both. You can forward this suggestion to your Dev team, to check the possibility of adding Tap+Slide in air trigger settings. Who doesn't want extra two button mapping. As it is a gaming phone, it would be great if it is implemented

View post
I agree, was looking for this option for the air triggers myself.
It would be a nice feature to have.

BlackAs
Rising Star I
Yeah that would be good 😄

cheers
adam