This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to update ROG 3 to android 11!

I am trying to update my phone to android 11 from android 10. Ive been periodically checking for system update over wifi for the previous 6 months but nothing have come up. So I decided to manually download the update and placed it in my root file and restarted my phone. My phone detects the update but everytime I click install, it says "update failed". Ive tried downloading different regions version but still the same. I have attached my phone's information as screenshots above. Your help is greatly appreciated 🙂
1 REPLY 1

ronald1985
Community Legend I
brendancheungcp

screenshot-20211019-185920962.jpg

screenshot-20211019-185906973.jpg

screenshot-20211019-185858717.jpg

I am trying to update my phone to android 11 from android 10. Ive been periodically checking for system update over wifi for the previous 6 months but nothing have come up. So I decided to manually download the update and placed it in my root file and restarted my phone. My phone detects the update but everytime I click install, it says "update failed". Ive tried downloading different regions version but still the same. I have attached my phone's information as screenshots above. Your help is greatly appreciated 🙂

Unable to update ROG 3 to android 11!
Go to this page:
ROG Phone 3 | Gaming Phones|ROG - Republic of Gamers|ROG GlobalDownload the firmwares where they have WW in the name, starting from Version WW-17.0823.2007.25.
Work your way up to Android 11.