This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sudden heating of ROG 3

drishtantmahaja
Star II
My Rog 3 has started heating a lot recently the alluminium frame is so difficult to hold while playing a game. It didn't happen before. My charging habit is alright still even after 10 min of playing a game the phones temperature rises to 48-50°C. Is anyone else facing the same problem, and is there a solution for it ??

2 REPLIES 2

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
drishtantmahajan4059

My Rog 3 has started heating a lot recently the alluminium frame is so difficult to hold while playing a game. It didn't happen before. My charging habit is alright still even after 10 min of playing a game the phones temperature rises to 48-50°C. Is anyone else facing the same problem, and is there a solution for it ??

Sudden heating of ROG 3
It's summer,of course extreme heating will happen when gaming and charging,I play everyday on 47-51c on pubg and no damage has happened to me or the phone,everything works as it should be
But I dunno maybe my hands are made of steel since I work a lot so you might be more sensitive to the heat

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi drishtantmahajan4059,
If you are charging and playing, please use bypass charging. Factory reset your phone once and check if the issue is solved. I have played the game with an ambient temperature of 37 degrees and the phones reaches around 44-45.
If nothing helps, Kindly visit the nearest service center:
https://www.asus.com/in/support/service-center/india
Due to the lockdown, service centers may not be functional. Kindly call the service center before you visit one.