This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no Xbox one X/S controller support for game genie, ROG 3.

joshyyosh
Star I
Hello, I just wanted to know if there will be an update in the near future for game genie to support the Xbox the X/S Controller? One of my favorite features is being able to map my controller without using a crappy app.
3 REPLIES 3

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
joshyyosh

Hello, I just wanted to know if there will be an update in the near future for game genie to support the Xbox the X/S Controller? One of my favorite features is being able to map my controller without using a crappy app.

Still no Xbox one X/S controller support for game genie, ROG 3.
hate to break it to you but gamegenie has xbox one controller support. It works just fine.

joshyyosh
Star I
You're right, but if you read my post, I specifically said the X/S series controller. It's basically the same exact controller with a different style D-pad. These controllers come with the new Xbox Series X and S. It would be nice to not have to buy the old version of the Xbox one controller as you mentioned when it should be a simple fix.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
joshyyosh

You're right, but if you read my post, I specifically said the X/S series controller. It's basically the same exact controller with a different style D-pad. These controllers come with the new Xbox Series X and S. It would be nice to not have to buy the old version of the Xbox one controller as you mentioned when it should be a simple fix.

View post
Wasn't aware that they are somehow different.
@Gustav_ASUS @ARP_ASUS