cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen has green line on display without having any physical damage to phone

Kuramada
Star II

Dear ASUS Support,

I am writing to express my extreme frustration with a recent hardware issue on my ROG Phone 3. Despite experiencing no physical damage, my phone has developed several green lines across the display, rendering it unusable.

This is completely unacceptable for a premium device like the ROG Phone 3, especially considering the significant financial investment I made just three years ago. It's highly concerning that the screen would fail within this timeframe without any external cause.

Furthermore, upon contacting your service center, I was quoted a staggering ₹20,000 for a full screen replacement. This cost is simply unreasonable for a hardware defect that shouldn't have occurred in the first place.

I urge ASUS to take responsibility for this issue. This appears to be a wider problem, as evidenced by others encountering similar screen failures on the ROG Phone 3. I kindly request a solution that addresses this defect at no cost to affected customers.

I have included "@support" in this message to ensure this reaches the appropriate team.

To those facing the same problem, please reply to this message or reach out to ASUS support. The more voices we have, the stronger our case for a resolution.

Thank you for your time and attention to this urgent matter.

5 REPLIES 5

Falcon_ASUS

@Kuramada 
Unfortunately, the warranty for the mobile phone product is one year. If it has exceeded the warranty period, there will be a diagnostic fee and parts cost for repair services. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

@Falcon_ASUS I can understand but other companies are providing the free screen replacement even though the warranty expires. 

Also, the price for replacement is 20000 told by one of your service centre which is too much. Can you share me the actual price or link where i can get original screen.

Salman85005
Star I

I am also facing same issue from past 1 month? Did you got any solution? Or still it is pending? Let me know if might help me to fix the same

Dear @l@Salman85005 @Falcon_ASUS

Thank you for your time and assistance so far. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find a satisfactory resolution to my query.

I understand that @Falcon_ASUS may not be able to offer additional support at this time. However, I would be grateful if you could explore the following options:

Providing a clear solution to the original issue: This would be the most helpful outcome for me.

Offering a competitive discount on the product: If a complete solution isn't feasible, a discount would be a welcome alternative.

Confirming the final price: Knowing the definitive price would allow me to make an informed decision about proceeding with the purchase.

Thank you for your understanding and continued assistance.