mralviar
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Aus Rog 3
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi Team,
Ive recently bought an Asus Professional Dock when travelling and just leave desktop dock at home. But I noticed that when I connect it to my Monitor (Asus Tuf 27" @ 2k max reso) it only displays 1080p. Tried the using the same HDMI cable in my Desktop dock but it can give an output Reso of 2k. Is this normal or did I get a dud Professional dock. It says in the manual that the dock can do max of 4k Reso (depending on the monitor of course.)
2 REPLIES 2

Mattias_ASUS
Hi!
I was trying this myself and the phone outputs its own native resolution of 2448 x 1080 Pixels, the dock itself does support 4K but that's when a computer outputs 4K and not the phone.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.