Did you mean: 

Rog Phone 3 Reboot when connect tot USB C

dairo2409
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog Phone 3 Strix
Firmware Version: android 10/11/12
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: Evert time i pluggen it in to charge/ headset/pc USB poort
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi Guys,
I need some kind of help. I searched thé internet for this but before i decide to go and root my Phone and change thé rol i want to Knox if it is software of hardware related.
I am having a strange problem with my rog Strix. I decide to do and factory reset and since then it's making this error. Evert time i plugged it in to charge it restarts. If i want to connect an headset it restarts. I tried both USB C poorts and both make the same error. I already tried hard reset. Changing from android 12 to 10. Still the same error. Can u guys give me a little guidance with this error?

Thank you,

Gregory
2 REPLIES 2

keren_ASUS
Hi @dairo2409
Are you on the latest firmware available? I would ensure that's the case and try a factory reset again. If that doesn't work it could be a hardware issue. If so, this will require a trip to the service center for further troubleshooting. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Officiële Support | ASUS België

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.