Did you mean: 

Rog phone 3 Heat issue

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog phone 3
Firmware Version: 17.0823.2007.25
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

23 REPLIES 23

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Abdullah Hadi

mine also gets super hot while playing pubg. goes upto 45 degrees and if I dont use the provided case, I cant hold the phone in my hands. specially the upper part of phone gets super hot.

can mods tell whats the max temp the phone can go without causing any damage to the internals. whats the normal range for this phone?

View post
There seems to be quite some interesting ignorance going on with the community, first they completely misunderstand black crush and now they get thermals absolutely wrong too.
The Asus phone does an AMAZING job at cooling its components, better than most phones out there. The reason why the phone gets hot to the touch is because the phone uses the glass on the screen and back to dissapate the heat from the internal components, this works infact so great that the internals are super cool.
Do absolutely not be worried about damage to internals.

hank_email_is
Rising Star II
Yeah the heat gets to surface quickly to dispatch heat, that's how it works.
But when idle should be like 35 deg C, as it is for me

John_p
Rising Star I
Ideal temperature of the phone will depend on the surrounding Temperature. If you sit in an ac room it'll be around 25-27 and if u game in an ac room it'll reach 35-38 but still u won't be able to notice any heating. However if your sitting in a hot room then it easily goes up to 44 degrees if you use the highest settings but it cools down extremely well and battery part of the phone remains comparatively cool so it's doing a great job

hrusap9098
Star I
I'm facing heating issue with my ROG Phone 3. I have bought it a month ago. It is getting warm during charging but now a days it is also getting hot during the normal use. Temperature is hitting literally 43°c during normal use without any game play. Please provide me with a solution