This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rog 3 volte not functioning after update android 12 (31.0210.0210.230) not rooted

peysal92
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

209 REPLIES 209

Chris28
Star I
@Mattias_ASUS thank you for your timely responses, and patience and understanding with the frustration levels. I'm glad you were able to get a direct line from the development team to us customers. This removes a lot of anxiety people get when an issue like this comes up, I don't assume you've had experience with developers dropping their software into limbo but odds are good... That being said I appreciate that supporting the community that enjoys this phone is a priority

Natorious1776
Star III
Mattias_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/220574#Comment_220574

Please read the update I made earlier today.

View post
Mattias you have honestly been the biggest help by convincing R&D that their is a critical issue with phone calls being broke after A12 update, thank you. The "tech support" via email has been terrible, escalations wasn't too bad. I feel like I couldn't get regular tech support and CEO's office to even understand the problem. The responses I got was: It was Att's fault for not using 3g,my cell signal was weak, get a new Asus phone with 4g (that was the best one) It was everything except the update. Anyway thanks, if it wasn't for you this issue may not have ever been resolved.

SapphireComet
Star III
And now I wait for the update to drop. Soon this sage will be over.

jajajeng
Star II
Bilo nk sapa update ni..letih la dok main tggu pah ceroh..tala hbs kijoan ore.

Mattias_ASUS
@Chris28 & @Natorious1776
Thank you for your kind words!
I am pretty new here but I have years of experience in communication and customer care, as the new Community Manager it feels fantastic to be able to help.