This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rog 3 volte not functioning after update android 12 (31.0210.0210.230) not rooted

peysal92
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

209 REPLIES 209

jin_akira
Rising Star I
dgw

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/221168#Comment_221168

I believe @Mattias_ASUS meant the "rollout" is country-based, not the "update". VoLTE was not the only thing fixed.

While I can't agree with the use of 🤬 emoji directed at a forum moderator who's just trying to facilitate information flow between us users and the developers, I do agree that it would be great for the next update to restore Wi-Fi calling. Probably not as soon as the security patch due in ~4 days on August 5, unless that was already on the to-do list. But it would be nice to have that back.

View post
Agree with this, hope the developers can look into VoWIFI next please. So far the current update is working fine, VoLTE is back

Doff87
Star III
Mattias_ASUS

UPDATE

The link with the firmware will be up on the webpage tomorrow for manual update.

And for those who want it now? Don't worry, I got u.

Https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/ZenFone/ZS661KS/UL-ASUS_I003_1-ASUS-31.0210.0210.236-1.1.5-2206-u...

View post
Mattias your the best. The phone at up and runing
Sorry for i was so angry.

lordhelios88
Star II
Mattias_ASUS

UPDATE

The link with the firmware will be up on the webpage tomorrow for manual update.

And for those who want it now? Don't worry, I got u.

Https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/ZenFone/ZS661KS/UL-ASUS_I003_1-ASUS-31.0210.0210.236-1.1.5-2206-u...

View post
@Mattias_ASUS Can I download this directly to my ROG Phone 3, or does it need to go through a PC in order to use?

dgw
Star III
lordhelios88

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/221176#Comment_221176

@Mattias_ASUS Can I download this directly to my ROG Phone 3, or does it need to go through a PC in order to use?

View post
See manual update instructions. Forum says I can't post links yet 😩 but if you Google "asus smartphone manual firmware update" you should get a FAQ page with the steps.
Or decode this: asus dot com / support / FAQ / 1009748 /

Alphastorm
Star II
dgw

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/221265#Comment_221265

See manual update instructions. Forum says I can't post links yet 😩 but if you Google "asus smartphone manual firmware update" you should get a FAQ page with the steps.

Or decode this: asus dot com / support / FAQ / 1009748 /

View post
It's better to download it using a computer. Transfer the zipped filed into the phone's internal storage, do not place in a folder, just the internal storage. The phone will register that there is an update.