This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rog 3 volte not functioning after update android 12 (31.0210.0210.230) not rooted

peysal92
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

209 REPLIES 209

dgw
Star III
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/220896#Comment_220896

There is no black crush on the Rog3, it's heavy color banding. It's not a bug, it's bad calibration. It's still weird that I'm apparently the only guy who fixed it.

As for UI bugs, I never had any, almost all bugs are caused by Android update mechanism being bad, nothing to do with actual firmware.

View post
Yes it is weird that you were able to fix it in custom kernels (IIRC), but official updates have ignored the problem. I'm sorry if I used the wrong term, haha. We are talking about the same issue, though, that's obvious.
It's possible that the recent-apps glitches I mentioned were from an interaction between my launcher and ASUS A11 firmware. I haven't used the stock launcher since the first day of owning the phone.

Alphastorm
Star II
@Mattias_ASUS do you know if the update has been released in California yet??

javcarbe
Star III
Alphastorm

Does anyone know if the update has been released in California yet?

View post
I leave in Cali, updated last night working fine now

chaoticusrex
Star II
I live in FL. Just upgraded to A12. Can confirm volte works

Thank you.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
dgw

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/220897#Comment_220897

Yes it is weird that you were able to fix it in custom kernels (IIRC), but official updates have ignored the problem. I'm sorry if I used the wrong term, haha. We are talking about the same issue, though, that's obvious.

It's possible that the recent-apps glitches I mentioned were from an interaction between my launcher and ASUS A11 firmware. I haven't used the stock launcher since the first day of owning the phone.

View post
Sounds about right, if there were some A10 specific things inside the cache of the launcher then after updating to A11 it could be behaving oddly or needed reinstall due to getting permissions to some things, who knows. Android still has to be better when it comes to updating itself more consistently.